Thursday, January 29, 2009


Worked some more on my lighthouse today.  I'm finding that the full spectrum light I bought a while back is a great help, now it doesn't matter if the light fades early, I hardly notice.

For some time now I have been lurking on a website called Wet Canvas and today I plucked up the courage to join in.  There is a section devoted solely to Soft Pastels which is full of great information.  They are all so talented and I have learned a lot just by hanging out there.  

This picture is from a photo taken in Cornwall, England when we were there in the summer.  This is done on Fabriano Tiziano which I bought to try.  I didn't care for it at all, though it did work well for the trees.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,

    You have some really good works here.
    The perspective is quite convincing and the colours are realistic.
    More than often, realistic greens are not that easy to come by.

    Kind regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete

My Pictures

My Pictures